Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: No1 Spinningfields, WeWork, Manchester
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Employment type: Part time (20 Hours per week)
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: Immediate
Feym Digital is a digital marketing consultancy start-up based in the heart of Manchester. We are passionate about delivering results for our clients, focusing on developing digital strategies to increase revenue growth through digital channels. This is your opportunity to join a growing business and to work a long side one of the UK’s leading digital marketing experts. Fern Eyre-Morgan is the MD and Founder of Feym Digital and she has developed successful campaign strategies for many well known brands, including Norwegian Airlines recent pilot recruitment drive.
The role will be a focused on social media, design projects, content creation both visual and written along with performance analysis and digital audit.
- Content writing and development
- Graphic design for both social media content and website
- Content distribution on social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and supporting the social media strategy
- Working closely with external web developers to manage client websites
- Managing companies’ online presence across social media
- Growing clients’ social media following on all platforms, ensuring we are engaging with on-brand audiences
- Developing, engaging with & growing the database for both the company and clients
- Reviewing and analysing online performance, creating monthly reports
- Photoshop proficiency
- Excellent written English skills
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Passion for digital, content and design
- Understanding of all social platforms
If you meet the above and you’re passionate about delivering the best and pushing innovation in digital, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please send a CV and the reasons why you’re the one we should hire to email@example.com. Feel free to be creative in the way you present your application! Please note, email is the only form of application we’ll be reviewing for this role.
We are passionate about equality in the workplace and do not discriminate against sexuality, gender, ethnicity and disability. If you require any additional assistance in order to attend the interview, please let us know and we will make the necessary arrangements.
Our second biggest passion is helping people achieve the best that they can in their career, and therefore we invest in continued professional development to help employees reach their potential.
To begin with this is a 20 hours per week role, with the potential to increase. Flexibility to work around childcare if needed.