As you’ve probably noticed already, the use of video within marketing is on the rise, and here at FEYM, we advocate the importance of video content. While the fundamental idea of using video hasn’t changed in years, the importance of doing so has increased dramatically.
Though many are often intimidated by the medium, videos are an essential component to any successful marketing strategy. Video content is not only convenient and efficient for consumers, but also provides marketers with an attractive, versatile and shareable medium for reaching their audiences.
One Facebook executive has predicted that the popular social media site will consist of only video and no text whatsoever within the next 5 years, and while the majority of companies put a strong emphasis and focus on improving SEO in terms of Google, they fail to consider the downfall of not being found on the world’s second largest search engine – YouTube.
Still not sure?
If you’re still unsure of the importance of creating video content, here are some statistics to convince you:
- 1/3 of all online activity is spent watching video
- 87% of online marketers use video content
- 92% of mobile viewers share videos with others
- 51% of marketers name video as the type of content with the best ROI
- Revenue growth is 49% fast for marketers who use video
- 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos
- Including video in emails increases click-through rate by 96%
- Users spend 88% more time on a website with videos
- By 2019, video will account for 80% of internet traffic
- Videos on your landing page increase conversions by over 80%
See here an example of our website landing page with video.
If you’d like any help with creating videos, Lloyd Eyre-Morgan, our in-house video producer at FEYM, is the best place to start (we aren’t biased, we promise). He is BAFTA and Oscar accredited as well as an award-winning producer and director.
You can also read our blog article “How to Make your own Social Media Video for Business” for an easy to follow, step-by-step, guide.
Making Content Deliver
FEYM wants you to Succeed: BUSINESSES THAT CREATE BLOG POSTS ACHIEVE 126% MORE LEADS THAN THOSE THAT DON’T. Contact us today to see how we can help you.